After being in the HVAC/R and Facilities Maintenance field for a long time, we’ve figured out five ways to know if being an HVAC/R and Facilities Maintenance Professional is a good fit for someone like you:
- You are creative, like troubleshooting issues, and fixing problems.
- You like working with your hands (not sitting at a desk all day).
- You like being on a team and having fun.
- You want to have a solid income with a lot of opportunities for advancement.
- You want to have a flexible schedule and generally have weekends and holidays to spend with the people you love.
Our HVAC/R and Facilities Maintenance Training programs prepare students for careers as an HVAC/R Service, Maintenance or Install Technician and Facilities Maintenance Technician in a variety of settings and workplaces with many getting job offers before they have even graduated! In addition to HVAC/R training, students of our programs learn electrical and plumbing industry skills, making them highly valuable to employers. From HVAC/Refrigeration residential and commercial companies to manufacturing companies or School Districts and City/County maintenance, DeHart Technical School prepares you.
What if you could start a high-paying HVAC/R and Facilities Maintenance career for a fraction of the cost of a four-year college?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click here to schedule a tour.
New classes start every month with flexible morning, afternoon, and evening sessions available Monday through Friday.
Next Class Starts Soon
Classes are filling up quickly.